Float tubing on the Chattahoochee Jones Bridge and Below

New trout fisherman and thinking about adding a float tube to my arsenal. what float tubes do you recommend? What other gear do I need? Any information would be appreciated.


I use a U-shaped float tube that allows me to sit up high, mostly out of the water, and let's me exit the tube when I want to fish a shoal or from shallow water. I tie a short rope to the tube from my wading belt so it doesn't drift off. Check out Creek Company. Bought mine on auction at eBay and saved a ton.